week 16th - 20th April
















After Jylland all comes back to the normality, or to the abnormality or the subnormality in some cases. The Jylland hangover stayed only for one day, an after this small break... come back to work. My feet, the ones that were flying in Jylland, will step on the library again, and on the Trekroner station many times this week.

This week I could do all the things that I should do many time ago. New cpr number, go to Netto and recycle all the cans stocked in my house from years ago, send some letters to Spain, to my family, and read and study. I could do it because of my new "second hand" bike ;) you know what I mean.
I love this bike. It gives me freedom. Now I feel powerful, all the city is under the wiles of my bike, and I can bicycle during hours, around all the streets of Kobenhavn. I think it will be one of the things I'm gonna miss more from Denmark; my bike.

Another Asian party broke the monotony of the first days after the trip. Li prepared a great dumpings and spring rolls party for us. We love this guy, we love his 24 hour smile, and his generosity. We love him because he have always something to offer. Can be a big smile, a hug, an orange, a banana, a tai chi lesson or a great advice. Li xiangan, make a streptease for us!

But something else broke the monotony this week also. Thursday was the fools day. What began as a nice party finished with a drunkness parade, and the result wasn't nice for everybody... That night the alcohol drave me to the reality, and I could see some things that usually are hided. I would like not to be there, but I was, and the next morning all was paint in black.
Sometimes people can break hearts, but you can always put a plaster and go on.
This Friday was the first day I felt homesick. I missed all that I have in Spain, because I know that what I have here is not gonna be forever...
And I missed you, more than ever. I'm in love again. Be sure. Even though you think I only miss you when I'm in trouble or when I feel down.
It's usual to miss somebody who is far, but is not normal to miss somebody who lives around the corner. Or maybe it is.











































[Después de Jylland todo vuelve a la normalidad, o a la anormalidad, o a la subnormalidad algunas veces. La resaca de Jylland estuvo allí solo un dia mas, y despues de ese corto descanso...volver a trabajar.

Mis pies, que habian volado en Jylland, volvieron a pisar las bibliotecas, y la maldita estación de Trekroner muchas veces esta semana.


Esta semana pude hacer las cosas que queria hacer hace tiempo. Cambiar mi numero cpr, ir al Netto a reciclar todas esas latas atrapadas en mi piso des de hacia años, enviar cartas y postales a mi familia, leer y estudiar... Y todo eso lo he podido hacer gracias a mi bici. Mi nueva bici de "segunda mano" jeje.

Me encanta esa bici. Me da libertad. Me siento poderosa, con toda la ciudad bajo sus ruedas. Puedo rodar durante horas, por todas las calles de Kobenhavn. Creo que va a ser una de las cosas que mas echaré de menos cuando me vaya. Mi bici.

Otra fiesta asiática rompió la monotonia de los primeros dias después del viaje. Li preparó una gran fiesta con dumpings y rollitos de primavera para nosotros. Nos encanta ese chico. Tan chinamente sonriente. Nos encanta su generosidad. Nos encanta porque siempre tiene algo que ofrecer: ya sea una gran sonrisa, un abrazo, una naranja, un platano, una clase de tai chi o un proverbio chino. Li xiangan, te queremos!


































Pero algo más rompió la monotonia esta semana. El jueves fué el dia de los locos. Lo que empezó como una fiesta genial acabó como un festival de borracheras, y los resultados no fueron bonitos para todos... Esa noche, el alcohol me condució hacia la realidad, y pude ver cosas que normalmente estan escondidas.
Hay gente que puede romper corazones, pero siempre puedes poner una tirita y seguir adelante.
Este viernes fue el primer dia que me sentí nostalgica de casa. Eché de menos todo lo que tengo en España, porque lo que tengo aquí se que no es para siempre...
Te echo de menos, mas que nunca. Me enamoré otra vez. Puedes estar seguro. Aunque creas que solo te echo de menos cuando estoy triste.
Es normal echar de menos a alguien que esta lejos. Lo que no es normal es hechar de menos a alguien que vive al doblar la esquina. O quizá si lo es.]

No comments: