Homesick
















I remember last summer in this island... I remember the sun under our skins, I remember your sweet eyes looking at me every morning. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

I though I was strong but I'm not. I need to go home, I need to hug everybody there.

I just want to sleep in my own bed, and hear my daddy saying everyday: what can I do for lunch?


















Everything freaks me out here today. My flatmate freaks me out.

Today, the iglú that Vincent built seems more comfortable than my flat.
Alone and sick in my room, I stay all day long closed in this 4 white walls but my mind is far away... in Spain.
There's some things that make me feel disappointed. I feel disappointed of myself also, because I'll never learn, I'll always make the same mistakes, I will never know how to manage this situations and I will never understand that I have to go on, good moments will come back some day... but I'll wait for them here in my room, alone and sick.


Why my period always come when I'm hangovered? Morgane has the answer: because I'm always hangovered.

I'm tired to go out almost everyday until we lose control. I'm tired of insane parties everywhere. I'm bored of myself, arriving at 8 o'clock in the morning everytime I say I don't go out. Every funkin' saturday.

I'm fucking bad mood this week. The only thing that made me smile was the funky Tibo dancing in Ideal bar. He is the funky guy. And Gonzalo with his issues with the essay and the peeing cat.

I just can remember the last time I was in Spain. Now it seems a dream far in the past.


I miss you and I love you all.














Thank you for coming girls, you will save my life.
































Oh dear! thank you for coming also!!! I'm really happy that finally you decided to come.
M'agrada aquesta foto, estas molt... interessant ;) (miraves el barça? je ejje)





And thank you for loving me and for always being there.

Thank you for not be tired of me even though sometimes I'm just an asshole.



























[Recordo l'estiu passat en aquella illa... Recordo el sol sota la pell, recordo els teus ulls dolços mirant-me cada mati. T'enyoro, t'enyoro, t'enyoro.
Pensava que era més forta, però no. Necessito anar a casa, jeure al meu llit i sentir el papa cada dia: que puc fer per dinar?

Tot em treu de polleguera avui. El meu company de pis em treu de polleguera.
Avui, l'iglú que va construir el Vincent em sembla més confortable que el meu pis.
Sola i malalta a la meva habitació, m'estic tot el dia entre aquestes 4 pareds blanques, pero la meva ment viatja lluny... cap a Espanya.
Algunes coses m'han decepcionat aquí. Em decepciono jo mateixa també, perquè no aprendré mai, sempre els mateixos errors, no sabré mai com manejar aquestes situacions i no entendré mai que he de continuar, que els bons moments tornaran algun dia... els esperaré a la meva habitació, sola i malalta.
Perquè sempre em ve la regla quan tinc ressaca? La resposta la té la Morgane: pq sempre tinc ressaca.
Estic cansada de sortir cada dia fins a perdre el control. Estic cansada de festes descontrolades a tot arreu. Estic cansada de mi mateixa, arribant cada dia a les 8 del matí quan dic que no surto.
Estic de mala hostia aquesta semana. L'única cosa que ma fet somriure ha estat el Funky Tibo ballant a l'ideal bar. Ell és funky. I el Gonzalo i el seu despiste i el gat que es pixa.
Recordo l'últim cop que vaig tornar a casa, com un somni llunyà del passat.
Us estimo a tots.
Gràcies per venir noies, em salvareu la vida.
Gràcies per venir Ramonet! quina il·lusió que al final t'hagis decidit... encara me'n recordo quan compravem el billet: "el compro i a tomar pel cul!"
I gràcies a tu, per a estimar-me, per sempre ser allà, per suportar-me encara que molts cops no soc més que una idiota.]



No comments: