the day before and the day after

You go, and I stay.
In this grey and rainy Sunday, the only consolation it's Christiania. After your departure I had to decide: come back to my messy room and my empty bed, or go to Operaen and drown my sadness with a beer and some friends.
Option b. Right option. Crazy ending. It wasn't only a beer, it was some more. What happened in Operaen this Sunday? everybody got up and sang "get up, stand up, get up for your right"and "no woman no cry", and as a personal advice, I made it. I got up and I stopped crying, and I went to Rust to kill the Sunday and fuck the Monday.


















































We agree that Copenhagen is like the Bermudas triangle. We have a kind of black hole in the space and the time, and most of the times the hours and the days run out through our fingers. It seems that the time fall dawn from our pockets... but other times it seems that the time rest for us, and go slow to leave us enjoy. This Sunday was one of this days and we could come back home at 2 and already had a crazy night... but we didn't...
Monday. Fucking Monday. I cannot go out of my bed. I cannot bear this lonelyness. This is my empty bed without you. Messy room, messy life. I spent all day trying to discover all the positions of the lazyness. And it seems that Tuesday is going to be the same. Here you have an example.
Looking forward Thursday to scape... to Jylland. Maybe to the salvation, maybe to the ruin.















[Tú te vas, yo me quedo.
En este Domingo gris y lluvioso, el único consuelo puede ser Christiania. Después de tu partida tuve que tomar una decisión: volver a mi desorden de habitación y mi cama vacía, o irme al Operaen a ahogar las penas con una cerveza y algunos amigos.
Escogí la opción b. Creo que fué la correcta, aunque con un final loco, impropio de los Domingos. No fué solo una cerveza, fueron unas cuantas mas. Que pasó ese domingo en Operaen? Todo el mundo se levantó para cantar "get up, stand up, get up for your right" y "no, woman no cry". Y como un consejo personal, lo hice. Me levanté y dejé de llorar. Y me fuí al Rust a matar el Domingo y joder al Lunes.
Estamos de acuerdo en que en Copenhagen hay una especie de triángulo de las Bermudas. Hay como un agujero negro en el espacio y el tiempo, y muchas veces las horas y los dias se escapan entre nuestros dedos, como si nos cayeran de los bolsillos...Otras veces, en canvio, el tiempo parece que se para para nosotros, y va mas despacio para que podamos disfrutar. El Domingo fué uno de esos días. Y pudimos volver a las 2 a casa hubiendo tenido una noche loca... pero no lo hicimos.
Lunes, puto lunes. No puedo salir de mi cama. No puedo aguantar esta soledad. Esta es mi cama vacía sin ti. Esta es mi desordenada habitación y mi desordenada vida. Me he pasado todo el dia intentando descubrir las distintas posturas que tiene la pereza. Aquí teneis un ejemplo. Parece que el Martes va a ser igual. Suerte que el Jueves me voy a Jylland... Sera una escapatoria, quizá hacia la salvación, quizá hacia la ruina.]

No comments: