So young





Thank you. Is all I can say. I have no more words. No words to describe how special you made this weekend for me. How special you make me feel always you are around.
Thank you for make this 5 months to be the best in my life, and to make this birthday something I will never forget.
Thank you to be there under the rain to celebrate it with me. Thank you to get drunk with me and get wasted and fucked up. Is always better if somebody can answer "My name is fucked up, nice to meet you" when you feel that your name is wasted, and your surname drunk.
Isn't it nice to have 30 hangovered people around, exactly as fucked up as you are, but with the same party mood?
Isn't it nice when everybody say YES to any plan, no matters how crazy it is?
I would like every FUNKING Saturday to be like that.
Not everybody can say that he/she had 24 hour party in his/her 24th year birthday, not everybody can say that he had an ideal birthday in ideal bar. Not everybody can have live music in the backyard the day of his/her birthday. That's why I feel favoured. Because I was lucky of having all you around the day of my birthday.
How can I resume this 24 hours? How can I resume all this feelings?
Paella, barbecue under the rain, botellon, funky music , afterhours with jamón Serrano, Alex of clockwork orange, Jamiroquai dancing in the living room, the funky man sleeping in my bed, the match that light the box but not itself, the big Joerg and the small Joerg, the big Julie and the small Julie, Twin peaks, chartreuse, chocolate mouse, lemon cake, Leffe... let's go to Louise! or to Louisiania... whatever.
Though I'm getting old, while I'm here with you I will be always young. We are so young. We are so gone, let's enjoy the last days together.
Thank you again.
I love you all.


















































































































[Gracias. Eso es todo lo que puedo decir, todo lo que se me ocurre, porque no tengo más palabras. No hay palabras para describir qué especial fué este fin de semana para mi. Qué especial me haceis sentir siempre que estáis a mi lado.
Gracias por estos 5 meses maravillosos, gracias por un cumpleaños que nunca olvidaré.
Gracias por estar ahí todos, bajo la lluvia para celebrarlo conmigo.
Gracias por emborracharos y acabar hechos polvo conmigo. Siempre és mejor que alguien conteste : "Me llamo "jodido" encantado de conocerte" cuando tú crees que tu nombre es "hecho polvo" y tu apellido"borracho".

No es genial salir con 30 personas resacosas igual de jodidas que tu pero con las mismas ganas de fiesta?No es genial que todo el mundo diga siempre sí a cualquier propuesta por loca que sea?Cómo me gustaría que cada Funky sabado fuera así.
No todo el mundo puede decir que tuvo una fiesta 24 horas el dia de su 24 cumpleaños.
No todo el mundo puede decir que tuvo un cumpleaños ideal en el ideal bar.
No todo el mundo puede tener música en directo en el jardín el dia de su cumpleaños.
Por eso me siento privilegiada, porque pude celebrar mi cumpleaños con todos vosotros.
Como puedo resumir esas 24 horas? Y todos esos sentimientos?

Paella, barbacoa bajo la lluvia, botellon, música funky, afterhours con jamón serrano, Alex de la naranja mecánica, Jamiroquai bailando en el comedor, mouse de chocolate, pastel de limón, leffe, el chico funky durmiendo en mi cama,la cerilla que enciende la caja de cerillas pero no se enciende ella misma, el Joerg grande y el Joerg pequeño, la Julie grande y la Julie pequeña,Twin peaks, chartreuse... vámonos al Louise! o a Luisiania no importa!

Aunque me esté haciendo mayor, mientras esté aquí con vosotros siempre seré joven. Somos muy jóvenes, y estamos locos. VAmos a disfrutar nuestrosúltimos días juntos!
Gracias otra vez.Os quiero.]






























































































































































































































































1 comment:

Judit said...

Qué guapa ella! m'alegro que hagis passat un bon aniversari i que tot hagi anat molt bé. Has trobat gent genial!!!