torno a casa







Naked. I was scared to go back home and feel that something was missing. I was scared of be back and leave something too important there, and feel naked without it here.
But what I left in Denmark is what I was there, and coming back home I'm the same person, like when I left Spain. And now I know that I belong here even if I cannot stay 5 minutes in the same place.
While I'm playing with my cat I can feel that I'm the same person. But I'm more rich, because I have friends all over the world. More rich in life experiences.
I didn't change but some of my feelings just increased there. What was borning in my mind before to go ,had grown in Denmark, as my travel fever and my wish to see the world and open my eyes with the wonders that hides.

But now I have no hurry, because I'm naked, under the sun of Tarragona, on the sand of this wonderful beach. And everything is calm and slow, and the frenetic live of Copenhagen seems to be far away.
And I can just lay on the sand and leave everything for tomorrow and be happy remembering all the good times I left, and all the good times that are coming.

The best thing of travel is also know that you have a place where you always can come back.
This is Tarragona, and is waiting for all of you like she was waiting for me.





























































































[Desnuda. Estaba asustada de volver a casa i sentir que me falta algo. Me aterraba la idea de llegar y haber dejado algo demasiado importante allí y sentirme desnuda sin eso.
Pero lo que dejé en Dinamarca es lo que fuí allí, y volviendo a casa soy la misma persona que fuí cuando dejé Tarragona.
Y mientras acaricio mi gato veo que soy la misma. Pero soy más rica, porque he conocido gente de todo el mundo. Mas rica en vida y experiencias.
No he cambiado pero algunos de los sentimientos que nacieron antes de marcharme han crecido en Dinamarca, como mi fiebre viajera y mi deseo de ver las maravillas que el mundo esconde.

Pero no tengo prisa, porque estoy desnuda, bajo el sol de Tarragona, el la arena de esta maravillosa playa. Y todo es calmado y tranquilo, y la frenética vida de Copenhagen parece ya muy lejos.
Y solamente me tumbo en la arena y dejo todo lo de hoy para mañana, y recuerdo feliz los buenos momentos que dejé, y los buenos momentos que estan por venir.

Porque lo mejor de viajar es también saber que hay un lugar dónde volver.
Esto es Tarragona, y os está esperando, como me esperó a mi.]






























































No comments: